We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has and always will be a top priority for our practice. We have changed some of our procedures and want you to be aware before your next visit. Our office has always followed and exceeded those recommendations by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office, as well as have your temperature taken before treatment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We ask that you remain in your vehicle when you arrive, and call our office to let us know that you’re here. We will call you in as soon as your treatment room is ready to allow social distancing.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- All updates will be paperless, and we will have a staff member fill out any necessary information for you to reduce exposure.
- We will be increasing our personal protective equipment, so we might look a little different. Rest assured the same team is here ready to welcome you back.
We are starting to schedule appointments for the week of Monday, May 11th. We will be calling you to confirm or set up your appointments as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 865-982-7602 or visit our website at www.jubrandentistry.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Nadim J. Jubran and Team